Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 11/08/15.
We only collect personally identifiable information when you submit it to us through the use of a web form.
We may collect the following personal information:
- Name, address, telephone numbers and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information specifically relevant to applications and legacies
- Payment information related to a donation
WhatWe Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To facilitate an application made to the fund online.
- To respond to an enquiry submitted to us.
- For internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
ControllingYour Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Please check carefully all giving and/or payment amounts prior to completing your transaction. Online contributions to the ministry of Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church are non-refundable. Thank you!**Make timely contact with the church if the cardholder disputes any charges as refunds are prohibited